Mexico’s Manufacturing Supply Chain Summit 2019 at El Paso, Texas, is a unique opportunity for leading OEMs in Mexico and potential suppliers to meet and identify new business partners. At the same time, through conference sessions and case studies, participants will learn the latest developments in manufacturing and supply chain dynamics in Mexico.
- Mexico’s Manufacturing and maquiladora industries are growing significantly and the automotive, aerospace, electronics, electrical and medical sectors need to expand their supply base.
- The Supply Chain Summit will match potential buyers and suppliers in pre-arranged, one-to-one, private meetings. The program will allow participants to identify new potential business partners and request meetings based on their choices.
- OEMs will have a permanent B2B location throughout the event and suppliers will visit them in accordance to 20′-meetings schedules. This format will make it very efficient for buyers and suppliers to come together, network and make new business connections.
- Industry experts and manufacturers with facilities in Mexico will make presentations throughout the event to help newcomers and experienced executives shape their business, trade and manufacturing strategies in Mexico.
- You will hear from industry leaders about the fascinating growth and the opportunities to participate in the booming automotive, aerospace and electronics industries value chains in Mexico.
- You will gain deeper knowledge about OEMs supply chain plans in Mexico, manufacturing cost reduction options, intellectual property protection and labor and fiscal trends affecting foreign firms in Mexico.