Mexico Logistics-Transportation is a key service provided by Tecma
Mexico Logistics-Transportation services are delivered by Tecma’s trusted team of professionals. The Tecma Group of Companies maintains a sizable fleet of tractors and trailers that enable it to move goods for clients operating under its Mexico Shelter Manufacturing Partnership (MSMP), as well as for companies that operate in Mexico as wholly-owned facilities of U.S. or foreign owned firms, or as stand-alone maquiladoras.
In addition to moving its clients’ goods between it’s U.S. distribution facilities and its clients’ Mexico manufacturing plants, Tecma’s expert logistics and transportation staff is adept at charting the most efficient and economical routes by which to move its clientele’s shipments within Mexico’s national boundaries.
The Tecma Group of Companies minimizes its clients’ risk in the area of Mexico logistics and transportation by implementing strict internal controls, and through participation in Mexican government programs that allow for the expediting of cross border trade.
In addition to transportation services, other logistics functions are offered to Mexico Shelter Manufacturing Partnership clients and non – MSMP participants at the Tecma Group of Companies U.S. warehouse and distribution facility. These include:
- Verifying the physical count of items received from suppliers, and providing notification to clients when goods are received in incorrect quantities and/or damaged condition
- Processing inbound and outbound shipments of goods
- Tracking of shipments to ensure prompt delivery
- Renting warehouse space for medium to long-term storage
- Inspecting items prior to subsequent transportation to Mexican maquiladora facilities conducted by in-house Mexican Customs experts
- Providing pick and pack services
- Repackaging, kitting and light assembly services
- Racking of inventory in preparation for subsequent just-in-time delivery to Mexican manufacturing facilities
- Banding and shrink wrapping, as well as product sorting
- Coordinate client shipping with companies such as UPS, FedEx, the USPS and local carriers
- Coordinating the activities of vendors, carriers, Tecma Group of Companies personnel and clients in order to achieve desired outcomes
- Consulting with clients for the purpose of cutting Mexico logistics and transportation costs
As is the case with all services provided to clients working under the auspices of the Tecma Group of Companies’ Mexico Shelter Manufacturing Partnership (MSMP), Tecma performs Mexico logistics and transportation services in an expert and professional manner so that its maquiladora industry clientele can pay optimal attention to their strategic and value-added core manufacturing functions.
Contact us with your questions related to the Mexico Logistics-Transportation services offered by the Tecma Group of Companies; https://www.tecma.com