Potential Investors benefit from Mexican Government ProMexico
Mexican Government ProMexico, a division of Mexico’s Economics Secretariat, is an organization benefiting investors considering the country as a destination for Foreign Development Investments.
Although much valuable business information about the country can be gleaned by speaking with experts that can be found at local and regional economic development agencies, seasoned staff at Mexican shelter companies and industrial real-estate and/or development firms, or businesses such as customs house brokers, ProMexico is unique in both the scope of its operations and in its third-party perspective. The organization is responsible for promoting trade and investment nationwide, and has a network of forty-eight offices in thirty one countries. In the United States and Canada, ProMexico has offices in:
- Los Angeles
- New York
- San Francisco
- Washington, D.C.
Given its comprehensive knowledge of the Mexican Republic, and the various sectors of its diverse and growing economy, the organization provides a wide variety of business services and support that can be helpful while going through the process of making important foreign investment decisions. A sampling of the assistance that ProMexico provides includes:
- giving companies and individuals access for the use of one or more of the distribution and sales, showrooms and business centers that ProMexico maintains throughout the country;
- assisting with the design, packaging and production of promotional materials for products to be sold in the Mexican market, as well as with the conduct of market and feasibility studies;
- providing the resources to enable companies that are looking to set up operations in Mexico to identify, interview and choose needed suppliers;
- assisting in the production of a business plan specifically tailored to make entrance into Mexico;
- providing help in the identification of business and/or Mexican joint venture partners;
facilitating promotion through familiarization with local media, participation in Mexican trade fairs and participation in exhibits in national pavilions.
- assisting in technical matters that pertain to manufacturing production processes, as well as those that have to do with international brand registration.
The ProMexico website is a valuable informational tool that can be accessed with a click of the mouse. It provides information that communicates the reasons for choosing Mexico as a compelling destination for FDI, as well as a step-by-step guide that outlines the investment process. Additionally, ProMexico.gob.mx provides visitors with a site selection tool, state-by-state economic statistics, as well as maps of major industry clusters and industrial parks.
Ally-Shoring emerges as a new strategy to strengthen the link between the economies of the US and Mexico